Contact:

gabby.grahamyouth@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Sunny Day in Graham

Hi All,
I just returned from another great Graham Youth Advisory Meeting, and was delighted to find that the sun was shining. (Woo-hoo from my fellow Washingtonians!) At today's meeting, we discussed where we were going with our group, and how we would handle the upcoming season, working with and around Thanksgiving and Christmas.
This season, Graham Youth is doing a sort of 'Fall Cleaning.' Basically, we are getting all our things in order and prepping for another round of dancing and whatever else we can come up with! We cant wait to be back at Frontier and out on the floor.
On that subject, I never sent out an update for how are September 25th Square Dance went, and in case you weren't able to make it, we all had a lot of fun. The music and people were fabulous, and we cant wait to do it again. If you're like us and you just cant wait for another toe-tapping dance, I would highly suggest heading over to the Dare to Be Square website, they are having a weekend of dancing going on this November, and I will be attending, so be sure to say hi if you participate or come to one of there public dances. www.bubbaguitar.com/d2bs/event.html
But back to what we are doing in Graham, I am very excited to say that we are planning to get together students from the Bethel district so we can grow the Youth Advisory Board, and what better way to get involved with the community? I am looking forward to getting to know the people of Graham better in the last legs of 2010.
Well, that's about it for today, but you'll be seeing more of me here now that I am back in the swing of things. Looking forward to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment